Requirements for the New Passport:
- The applicant must be an Afghan citizen.
- The physical appearance of the applicant is a must, else passport can’t be issued.
- Name and surname must be written in English and must not exceed 14 characters.
- Application form (dully filled)
- Original passport along with a copy of it
- National ID card (tazkira) and a (testimony from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan).
- Two photographs (the background of the photograph should be white and the size must be (5x4).
Passport application fee for 5 years of validation: $120
Application forms for passport:
The documents, applications and forms below require Adobe Acrobat Reader.