Requirements for a New Passport:
- The applicant must be an Afghan citizen.
- The physical appearance of the applicant is a must, else passport can’t be issued.
- Name and surname must be written into English and the area covered should not exceed more than 14 letters.
- Application form (Carefully Filled)
- Original passport along with a copy of it
- National ID card (tazkira) and a (testimony from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan).
- Two photographs (the background of the photographs needs to be white and the size must be (5x4).
Passport application fee for 5 years of validation: $104
Passports with validation for 4, 3, 2 or 1 year are available
for 5 years: $104
For 4 years: $84
For 3 years: $64
For 2 years: $44
For 1 year: $24
Application Forms for Passport :
The documents, applications and forms below require Adobe Acrobat Reader.